See it as an opportunity; holidays and diving. Petra (5 km. From Molyvos) operates the Lesvos Scuba Oceanic Centre. It offers courses related to diving. Participate in one of them and get the appropriate qualification. Experience the magic of the seabed of the area and get new experiences. If you already have one qualification you can upgrade, since the programs are fully supported by the worldwide PADI organisation.
The modern equipment of leading manufacturers, the vast experience of teachers and modern teaching methods guarantee fantastic results.ε
1. Acquaintance dive (DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING)This course is aimed at beginners. The training takes about two and a half hours and the maximum depth is 5 metres. It is divided into a theoretical and practical part. The teaching is done with DVD and presentation programs. The practical part consists of exercises handling equipment in very shallow waters (1 – 2 metres). There is also an underwater tour.
With this program you do not get a qualification and upi do not learn how to dive, but you get an exciting experience and if you want to, you can continue to a full education program, the OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE. You can request a souvenir underwater photograph. There is no need for a medical examination. However, you must complete a PADI application form detailing your medical history.
2. OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE (Introductory complete training program)This is a full training program. The training is divided into five sections (five theoretical lessons - five modules with exercises - four dives).
The minimum period required for completion of the training is four to five days. After your training you can immediately dive anywhere in the world you want to, because your qualification is recognised internationally.
PROGRAMS FOR DIVERS
1. ADVENTURES IN DIVINGmmediately after the acquisition of OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE you can participate in this program and choose three of the following special dives (deep - night - underwater orientation - dive boat).
You will require a medical certificate (not older than one year) and photo ID. (Price does not include the training manual and the diving booklet. (Duration two to three days).
2. ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE
This is the same as the ADVENTURES IN DIVING program. The only difference is that here we make five special dives, of which two are mandatory, the orientation dive and deep dive. (Duration two to five days)
3. EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE (EFR) PROGRAM
The best and most comprehensive program of Basic Life Support (BLS). It is addressed to divers and non-divers (Non Diving Program), (duration one to two days).
4. RESCUE DIVER COURSE
The complete diver rescue program (duration three to five days)
5. DIVEMASTERThis is the first level of professional diving. You become the captain of the diving team and help other trainees.
Essential for your participation is a medical fitness certificate from your doctor or hospital (not older than one year) and photo ID. (Price does not include the training manual and the diving booklet).
More information on www.lesvoscuba.gr